Sunday, September 25, 2011

Bunk



As an early Christmas gift, Grandpa and Grandma Wagner bought the boys bunk beds! We opted to do this a few months early because we thought Carter was ready for a big boy bed and Brittany was in need of our crib-worked out perfectly! I was a little scared at first because I knew this meant Carter would be in and out of bed and it would take a while to get him to sleep. The night before we got the bunk beds, I took off the side bar in his crib and used a side rail we had for Landon. Basically it turned out just how I thought it would but he is getting better. Some nights he will come out 20 times but if I sit next to his bed, he is more willing to stay in there. I am really trying hard not to sleep WITH him because I know this can lead to no good.


Landon has known about the bunk beds coming and was absolutely thrilled about them. He was a little nervous about climbing up and down the latter but after a few times, he ran out saying "Mom, I did it! I went down the latter!"





Thanks Grandma and Grandpa! Merry Christmas :)



3 comments:

Alisha and Braeden said...

I love the matching comforters and colors!

Angie Adam said...

Oh my goodness I remember when we got bunk beds and I seriously thought it was the best day of my life! So fun!

{Rollins Family} said...

looks GREAT and i love that they have matching bed sets...DARLING!!