Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sicky

The past month has been a rough one at our house. What I thought was just allergies turned into what I thought was just a head cold, which turned into a fever and cough that lasted a week that turned into an emergency visit to the doctor after hours. We knew something was not right when we just could not break Carter's fever. He laid there pretty much for a week, eating pretty much a few goldfish crackers a day and a sippy cup of apple juice. I have never seen a kid so sick, it was really scary! After having an x-ray done on Carter's chest, it was discovered that he had pneumonia. I felt so bad that I had not taken him in earlier but with antibiotics, he was himself within a few days. Now he is back to normal, looking for Mario all day. Thanks to our families for their support and prayers! Now I am crossing my fingers that we don't get sick like this again anytime soon...

1 comment:

Alisha and Braeden said...

Glad he is all better! Miss you guys..