Monday, October 24, 2011

Heber Valley

Towards the end of September, the boys and I headed to Heber for a little camping with the Wagner's! They have made this into a little tradition each year, this being their third. Landon was able to go last year so I was so excited to be able to take the time off and get some relaxing time with the family. There was about 25 of us and we all slept in there different cabins. We did a lot in just two short days like crafts, treasure hunt, hiking, robe course, mexican horse shoe tournament, yummy dinners, and sewing-yes, sewing! My Aunt Ellen brought my Grandma Wagners left over fabric to make rag quilt for charity. I learned how to make them and soon got to doing my very own that I got to take home. On the way home, we stopped at a little diner that had trains galore. We had such a blast and we can't wait to go back next year!

No comments: