Saturday, May 8, 2010

Grass

Carter has his first experience with grass yesterday afternoon. He has never really been outside to play in the grass. Everytime it's nice outside, he is usually in the stroller, being held by mom, or we sit on a blanket. Whats up with that? Anyway, as soon as I sat him down I realized that he had never really touched grass. He immediately went to grab it (like he does with everything) and his hands shot right up. He kept wanting to touch it but had the same funny reaction everytime. He even fell over once and had the funniest expression on his face. It was hilarious! Wish I had would of gotten the video camera out!

He kept looking as us like "What is this stuff?" with his nose all scrunched up.

Such a funny boy! We are loving this stage he is in.
Landon played a little bit of catch and "go fetch" with Daddy and his new baseball mitt and ball. Landon is so spoiled by his Grandma Wagner! She had to get this for him while we were shopping at Old Navy one day. Anyway, I called Landon over to smile for a picture and this is how he posed. He must be getting used to mom always pulling the camera out.

My good friend Alisha came to visit from St. George so we got to visit for a while. It was a really fun surprise to see her and to catch up with eachother. We grew up in the same neighborhood and I miss seeing her all the time. She didn't mind the grass though ;)

I was showing off these pictures to my sister and realized that the photo of Alisha and Carter is the ONLY one I have of Carter's teeth. HOW STINKING CUTE ARE THESE? I think the top four are coming in right now. I can't wait to see what he will look like with all these teeth!

No comments: