Tuesday, May 4, 2010

*All Boy*

Landon is SUCH a BOY. I don't know how he found a love of guns. He is pretty much obsessed with them. I can try to keep them away or not encourage it by not buying anything gun related but he can turn anything into one-even his blanket! He looked so stinking cute in his new shirt the other day so, of course, I had to get a picture. Landon did want to cooperate until we made it into a little game. Hince the picture of him looking not so thrilled! How fast can mom get a picture before Landon holds up his gun? Trying to get a picture without a "gun" (linkin logs) in the way was tricky but I managed to get a few!
The other day, my mom and I were out bumming and we saw that the children's store Carter's was having a huge sale. We had been out for a while so my mom opted to stay in the car with Carter while he slept and Landon stayed too. Well I guess my mom had been telling him that I was finding "bargains" for him so when I returned to the car, he kept asking for his "bar gun." He thought my mom had been saying I was finding guns for him.
How cute is he? I can't believe he will be 4 in just a few short months. Why are my babies growing up so fast?

No comments: