Saturday, May 8, 2010

Uncle Travis

Carter loves my brother, his Uncle Travis! Travis is living with my parents and everytime I show up, from the minute I walk in, he wants to hold and play with Carter. They have a special little bond and it's so fun to see. Travis will sometimes just show up to see the kids or will call me to see if I'm going to come over and bring the kids.
Travis introduced Carter to a soccer ball a few weeks back and he was having so munch fun with it. He would roll the ball back and forth, carry it around while Trav held him, and of course tried to eat it.
I think the funniest thing about these two is that they love to watch sports together. I can give Carter to Travis (when he is fussy) and he will be perfectly fine for hours.
When we were living at my parents, I would go upstairs at night to watch tv while Carter nursed. Even if I was watching something Travis didn't like, he would sit with me and ask to hold Carter once he was done eating. These pictures are definately proof that Travis CAN be a nice guy...sometimes ;) Just kidding Trav!

No comments: