Monday, April 5, 2010

9 Month Check Up

Carter had his 9 month well baby check up today and he looks GREAT! Here are his stats:

Weight: 18.9 pounds (25%)
Height: 29 inches (75%)
Head: 17.8 in. (50%)

We were referred to an allergist this Wednesday to be tested for an egg allergy, fingers crossed. The doctor told us it's a pretty serious allergy and eggs are in SO many things so he wants to have him tested as soon as possible. The little guy only had two shots today (instead of 5, Flu and H1n1 were two of them) because some of the shots were grown from eggs. Since we don't know if he is allergy or not, we wanted to be on the safe side. Carter didn't cry AT ALL for the first shot and BARELY cried for the second-I was so proud! What a tough little guy. Other than rolling around EVERYWHERE, he is not crawling quite yet. I'm sure it will just happen one day when we are not expecting it. We stopped nursing completely around 8 months so he is now fully on formula. It made me a little sad that I was not able to nurse him until our goal of a year but he is healthy and thriving so I think that's all that matters. He loves all foods and wants anything on your plate. He is such a fun, smiling, rolly poly, guy and we sure love him a lot.Grandma Wagner offered to watch Landon during Carter's appointment so after he was dropped him off, Carter got to sit in Landon's seat-a real treat! It easily adjusts to Carters height and everything.I know I shouldn't but it was only for one trip and he loved it. I scored the car seat at Target for $47.99 when it was orginally priced at $189.99! I wish they would of had two so I could of gotten Carter one. Landon's old one is looking pretty beat up. I love when I find good deals on kids stuff!

No comments: