Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter 2010

Easter was a very peaceful and happy one this year. Each of the boys got a special basket of goodies from the Easter Bunny, we got to see Daddy for a little while [he had to work] and then we headed over to Grandma and Grandpas where we spent most of the day.
How cute are the boys and their baskets? My mom bought this racecar 'basket' for my dad forever ago so I only had to buy Carter a basket this year. I waited until the last minute so it was on sale too. I think they liked them! I totally spaced and did not buy vinegar so Chris and I decided not to color eggs at the last minute even though we had plenty boiled. We ended up taking them to Grandma and Grandpa Wagner's and dyed them before dinner and while Carter slept because they did have vinegar! [Found out later you can dye the eggs with just water and kit but the colors will just be light] Landon had way too much fun and so did Grandma and I. He was such a big helper with turning the eggs when they needed to be turned.And they turned out great!After Carter bug woke up from one of his many naps. He slept most of the day. Growth spurt maybe?
Of course Grandma Wagner had a litte something for Landon and Carter. Grandpa was sick, my brother is out of town, Chris had to work, and Brittany [Cody went out of town for work] came over in the evening so it was pretty much just Landon, Grandma, andI. We had a good time but the only thing that was missing was Daddy. Happy Easter everyone!

2 comments:

Kari said...

You have such a cute little family, Brooke! Every picture I see of Landon, he just looks older and older. I swear, he looks like 8! You probably don't want to hear that your baby boy is growing up, though... ;)

Joe and Mandy Johnson said...

they look so cute in matching outfits! Carter already looks like he is one to me! That boy grows fast!