Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My First Perm

Well, I actually did it! It was time for a change and I got my first perm. While I was in Seattle, Mandy and I were watching 'Four Weddings' on TLC. One of the girls had curly hair and we both were commenting on how we wish that ours looked like that and how easy it would be to do. Mandy's mom is a hair dresser and owns her own little salon at home. She told me that she could get it to look like that. We waited a few days and then we BOTH decided to go ahead and do it! Since Mandy is pregnant, her hair didn't take as well so her hair is more of a "scrunched" look and it looks so cute on her. My hair on the other hand went crazy! I could not believe how curly it went. I'm still getting used to it but LOVE how easy it is to do in the morning. Takes me only a couple of minutes. Definately helps when I've got two, (sometimes three) boys who need all of my time!

2 comments:

Joe and Mandy Johnson said...

Ya my hair is still kinda curly but it mostly fell out. I'm glad you are starting to like yours. Is it still super curly? The picture looks really cute!

Alisha and Braeden said...

I love it brooke! It looks so cute!