Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Better Than Christmas

I know this is a little silly to blog about but I am just super super excited that we finally have our own washer and dryer! We have been without our own since we moved in December. This is a pretty big deal for our family. I have been looking online, trying to find the best deal but actually found this set for a pretty decent price at Costco. I love the look of the front loader washing machines but for now, this is just fine for us! It is so nice to just put a load in and be at home instead of packing up the kids and taking a whole day to do a weeks whole of laundry at my parents. I'm sure they were getting tired of it too! I think for the first time in my life, I was actually couldn't wait to do a load of laundry once they were set up.

Thanks to my daddy for coming over and setting them up!

Here is Grandma Wagner (pre surgery) and Landon 'helping' us shop for washer and dryers.

No comments: