Tuesday, March 16, 2010

It's A Girl!

It's a girl!
No, we are NOT expecting another little baby but Brittany and Cody sure are! I am going to have a little neice! That little girl is going to be so stinking spoiled. I seriously cannot wait! Especially because I can enjoy this little bundle and not have to go through the labor, healing, and up all nights. Even Landon was super excited when I told him he was going to have a girl cousin. He got the biggest smile on his face, threw his arms up, and screamed "Yay!" It's going to be SO MUCH FUN!

Since they are having a girl and didn't need a boy crib bedding set, they let Carter use the one they had and it is so darling! I know Carter could care less but it's fun for me and it matches the colors of Landon's comforter. I only wish I could paint the walls :( I think it's time to head to the craft store soon and do some fun projects! Carter slept on his tummy for nap time today and I thought it was the cutest thing. He has never done that. Isn't it funny that he only has one sock on? When I laid him down, he had two. That little kid is always pulling them off!

See you in July little girl!

1 comment:

Alisha and Braeden said...

I wish I could come do crafts with you! That is exciting Brit is having a girl!