Thursday, March 4, 2010

Handsome Boys

I am in Seattle right now with the boys staying at my friend Mandy's house. Her mom has an awesome camera so when the sun came out for a bit today, we took advantage by getting some awesome pictures.
Aren't these kids handsome?! I can 't wait to print these and frame these in our living room. I can't decide which one of Landon I like more-they are both turned out well. Mandy did such a good job. Helps that the kids couldn't be any more cute too ;)

This is Mandy's 15 month old son, Brady. So cute.


[I will post more about our two week trip when we fly home on the 9th. I forgot my camera cord!!]

2 comments:

Alisha and Braeden said...

I wish I was in Washington! You do have handsome boys!

Joe and Mandy Johnson said...

Why did you take these pics off my computer and copy my blog post. Please stop copying everything I do.