Sunday, February 21, 2010

Cheating

After church, I decided to pack the boys up and head to my parents house-big surprise! I have had her car for about a month now because she was out of town and can't drive right now because of her back injury. I am tired of carrying Carter's carseat with him in it everywhere, it's such a pain in the butt! So I decided to put him in Landon's car seat because Landon is using the car seat that stays in Grandma's car. Well, the dumb seatbelt was not long enough to reach if I were to put the carseat facing backwards, something you are supossed to do until baby is 1 years old and 20+ pounds. I knew we were just going down the street so we cheated and I put the seat facing forward. Carter really enjoyed this. He couldn't figure out what was more fun to look at-everything going by or mommy upfront.

Don't worry, this isn't permanent. At least not until he is the legal age and weight and we get Landon a new carseat!

1 comment:

{Rollins Family} said...

he looks like such a big boy!
we cheated too, but for real
Colter wasn't 20 lbs until be was liek 18 months old but we still put him forward when we was a year :)