Monday, March 22, 2010

Cookie Monster

Aunt Brittany came over with a package of pink cookies that she had left over from work. Carter was staring at it and so I gave him a little peice, looked away, and he stole it! So that's when he had his first cookie. When I took it away because he was getting all messy, he started to cry. That boy knows what he wants! Daddy brought home over 20 boxes of girlscout cookies one night and I thought he was crazy. He bought 9 boxes of the same old fashioned short bread and siad he thought the kids would like them. I think Carter does...what do you think?
P.S. Do you like his bib? I made it! Okay, well I just crocheted around the edges but I was pretty excited about it.

2 comments:

Joe and Mandy Johnson said...

He is so cute! I miss you guys!

{Rollins Family} said...

YUM!!!
and you're so funny, Hadleigh will teach carter everything you want her too, just call us!
and yes, she is WALKING, i still can't believe it, its not 100% of the time but she os doing it. she took her first steps at 9 months and is now all over the place at 10 months.
I actually have videos of it and a post in my "drafts" but blogger isn't letting me download them, LAME! (kepp checking back and hopfully they will be up soon)