Monday, March 22, 2010

Daddy's Day Off

Chris has been working crazy hours lately leaving him exhausted. He finally had a day off on St Patricks day so we got to spend some family time together. I totally forgot it was St. Patrick's Day until my sister showed up in green and pinched us! Anyway, we decided to go to the pond by our house to feed the ducks. My mom gave us some old peanuts to feed them and they did not like them. I wasn't sure if you could even feed them that but now we know! We only had two pieces of bread to bring and by the time we found where the ducks were, Landon didn't have very much to give them. It was nice to be out in the sunshine together-ducks or no ducks!

Carter got to wear his first baseball cap. Didn't know what to think of it at first but once he saw everything outside, he didn't care. He LOVED looking at the water and ducks. He was smiling and kicking
like crazy.
Oh, there they are!

Carter is at such a fun age. Aunt Brittany cannot get enough of him!
Landon's "gun" that I found for him. Looks like a dead bird but I promise it's not!

No comments: