Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

For Thanksgiving this year, our family went to my grandparents house. The food was delishious of course, it always is when grandma cooks, and we really enjoyed spending time with everyone. However, we missed my mom and dad being there. Hopefully it will be different next year and they will be able to join us together!

Here is Landon anxiously awaiting dinner to start. He didn't eat much and he never does but he enjoyed the meal nonetheless. And yes, he is sitting in the bumbo seat. That skinny boy!
Even Grandma's kitty had fun on Thanksgiving. Or maybe she didn't...Landon chased her around trying to get her to play with her toys and was sad when the kitty was not eating the food that was set outside for her. I thought it was hilarious how she/he was sleeping!!

Around this time of year, it really makes me really think of all that I am thankful for. When it all comes down to it, it's my family.
I love my husband and am thankful for all that he does to support us. I am thankful that he is such a good dad to our children, even if I don't show it sometimes.
I am eternally grateful that I am am able to be a mother to my two beautiful little boys.
What a blessing these little guys have been for me.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

2 comments:

{Rollins Family} said...

you are looking so GREAT brooke.

i can't imagine doing the black friday thing....you are britt aer go getters i guess and i do NOT doubt you found the best deals out there

Joe and Mandy Johnson said...

Looks like you guys had a good thanksgiving! I love the pics you took! I wish I could have gone with you and your sis on Black Friday! I really want to take a vacation and see you guys! I need a break from everything!