Sunday, November 22, 2009

5 Months Old

Someone turned 5 months old today!
It's Carter bug!
I can't believe that it's already time to post about having a 5 month old babe. It just doesn't seem right! I just brought him home the hospital...didn't I?
Carter is our little stinker. He's spoiled rotten and I think he knows it!! He has to be held almost all day long and will let you know if he's mad when you aren't. When he IS in a good mood, we just soak it all up and he gives the cutest smiles and laughs. He's recently started to growl and it's SO funny. He will totally mimick you doing it too. To celebrate today, Carter tried baby banana food for the first time. I was going to wait until he was maybe 6 months but this guy is hungry and has mastered the cereal. We gave it to Carter after he was done with his morning cereal so I don't think he was hungry enough for it but almost finished off a little jar at his night time feeding so I guess he liked it! I love Carter (even though I feel like I can't get anything done while he is awake) and really can't imagine life without him.
Question: Our baby boy still has blue eyes. They aren't the more blue you have ever seen but BLUE none the less. Does that mean he will keep them? I really hope so!

2 comments:

Kari said...

I just cannot get over how much he looks like Landon!!!

Alisha and Braeden said...

He is such a cutie! I'll come hold him all day so you can do stuff okay? Wish I could! Hope you guys have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Oh and I looked in our book and it said that eye color can be distingished by 6 months so maybe they will be blue!