Monday, November 30, 2009

Black Friday

I didn't think I was going to be able to go shopping on black friday this year since Chris had to work but Cody volunteered to watch the boys so that I could go with Britt-Thanks Cody! Landon, Carter, and I spent the night at their place and I figured the kids would sleep in until 9 because that's what happens at our house. Nope, Landon was up at 6 and Carter followed soon after. Sorry Cody! Anyway, we went to Target first and it wasn't TOO bad shopping around but we had to wait in line for an hour and a half and we got there at 5am. Yikes! Only after did we see in the ad that if you spent a certain amount of money, you could get a $10 gift card. Together, we spent that much. Oh well. We went to Kohl's, Bath and Body works, and Bed Bath and Beyond and then we were done. I was pleased to find that I came $3.75 under budget :)
After we had lunch at Brittany's, I decided to run to one more store to see if they had what I set out for. Since Landon was up so early, he fell asleep in the car and so he had his nap in the cart. I got a lot of weird looks but honestly didn't care!

Carter thought it was funny. So I got some OK deals but nothing that was super amazing. Who knows if I'll do it again next year. Maybe if I go with my sister-we have so much fun together!

1 comment:

Cody and Brittany (probably Brittany) said...

UUUUMMMMM... Take that pic down of me!!! Are you joking me???