Saturday, November 14, 2009

It's Snowing

I have a feeling we are going to be stuck at home for the next few days. Good thing there are lots of toys to play with, movies to watch, and chores to be done.

I'm sure there will be lots of cuddling going on too. Carter doesn't seem to be himself. I don't know if he is coming down with something or what. Poor little guy.
P.S.Chris got a call this morning saying he got the promotion at work that we have been crossing out fingers for. Now we can start looking for a place to live. Yay!

3 comments:

Joe and Mandy Johnson said...

Yay I am excited for you guys! I wish I could come help you move! I want it to snow here!

Alisha and Braeden said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! I bet you guys are very happy! :)

{Rollins Family} said...

hooray!!!!

we have a place ope you can rent...or buy for that matter, how fun would that be?!?

congratulatins BTW, thats such great news!!