Friday, September 11, 2009

+Surprise Package+

Everyday when it's time to check the mail, Landon likes to come too. I hand him the ads and he carries in his "bills". Well, yesterday, he got a little somethin somethin in the mail from Grandma and Grandpa! My mom is in Conneticut visiting my dad for a few weeks and decided to send the kids a few fun things she found for them. Landon walked out to check the mail with Uncle Travis and happily carried the package to the door. I asked him what he got and he kept saying, "It's for you!" Well, finally I convinced him it was for him and Carter. Then, we opened the package together. Inside, there was an I [heart] NY shirt and a potty book for Landon, a pair of jammies for Carter, and a blankey holder thing for his carseat. They both got a letter from Grandma and "Pa-pa" and a picture of Pa-pa with Mickey Mouse and a picture of Grandma. It was pretty exciting to get such fun things in the mail. Thanks Grandma and Pa-pa! Miss you!
Everytime my mom and I would go out, we would look for a potty book for Landon. We found this exact book a month or so ago but it was for a girl so we decided to keep looking. I'm really glad Landon finally has a book that explains in FULL detail how to go potty after you are done with diapers. It's pretty hilarious actually...and Landon loves looking at it! Hopefully it will help us get the potty training done and overwith!


Here are the jammies that were in the package. They have the cutest little horsey feet!

1 comment:

Cody and Brittany (probably Brittany) said...

That's fun! I love getting things in the mail. Remember when I first moved here you always mailed me funny things? I kept everything you mailed me :)