Wednesday, September 9, 2009

[Applique]

I have always wanted to try to applique but just never made the attempt. I've seen these tie onesies all over the place and could not believe how much people were charging for them.My sister has been experimenting with her sewing machine lately so I decided to give it a shot too. I made this tie onesie for Carter and I think it turned out adorable. I used a onesie that he already had and fabric left over from a memory board I stripped. I think appliques totally dress up a plain onesie. I am excited to make more...too bad my sewing machine stinks. I'll be coming back over soon, sister! Thanks for showing me how.
I tried to get Carter to smile so big but he had the hiccups and was just not having it. I couldn't decide which picture to post so here you get to see a few different shots. I can't help but take a million pictures of this guy!

Kind of got a half smile. I think he almost looks blonde here.

Landon saw that I was taking pictures of Carter and had to get in a picture too. He really likes having his picture taken and then seeing himself on the digital. Funny boy.

Of course Carter started smiling like crazy AFTER I took off the tie onesie and put on his jammies. That's okay, smiles or no smiles, he is the cutest baby ever!

2 comments:

Alisha and Braeden said...

you have the cutest boys ever, i can't wait to come up and play with carter. he's got the cutest little smile. it looks like you guys had fun in seattle. hopefully i'll see you soon!

{Rollins Family} said...

he is so stinking cute!!!!

i need to start paying you and britt do do cute things for me, i just don't have it in me.

Kind of sad huh?