Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Strolling

Chris and I took the boys for a walk last night with our new double stroller. I'm so glad that I found one so we can go for walks together and not have to either bring two strollers or chase Landon. Everyone kept telling me to get a sit n stand because Landon is getting so big but he occasionally will fall asleep while shopping or something so I needed one that would lay flat. Landon LOVES sitting in the back so last night I tried putting Carter in the front without his carseat. He didn't fuss the whole walk so I guess he liked it! Landon would reach forward and rub Carter's head-it was really cute. Now I can actually go for walks by myself during the day and not feel so trapped at home, yay!

2 comments:

{Rollins Family} said...

i'm trying to figure out what your talking about with our strollers?? tell me again no that i can see a pic of yours

{Rollins Family} said...

just kidding...ya, the 2 cups where coltes sits came with the stroller...i bet you could but something onlince though, check it out ???