Thursday, August 27, 2009

+Swimming Party+

We celebrated Landon's 3rd birthday party at the Layton Surf N Swim last Saturday. Kind of ironic that the 22nd of August was actually his due date 3 years ago. His birthday wasn't for another 2 weeks but we wanted to get together with everyone before we left for Seattle. Landon invited his little friend Allison and her brother and they had a blast splashing around. This is the first year that Landon was able to invite friends. It's always just been us old people. He actually knew it was his party and was so excited. After playing in the sun for a while, we decided to get the BBQ going. Don't worry that I didn't even THINK to bring cooking utensils. Poor Cody and Chris had to toss the hotdogs with forks but were good sports about it. We ate cupcakes and Landon opened a few presents. I think he was most excited about the two DVD's that Brittany and Cody got him. He took them down the slide at the little park that was there-so cute. Later that night, some family came by and we had dinner and cake. Landon was HILARIOUS trying to blow out his candles. Oh man, we were laughing so hard. Cody got it on video and took most of the pictures of Landon that day. It was a fun fun day and I'm glad our 3 (almost) year old had fun.


2 comments:

Cody and Brittany (probably Brittany) said...

Haha! Landon was killing me trying to blog out those darn candles!! I LOVE that last pic of Landon- he just gave up :)

Alisha and Braeden said...

oh I still can't believe he is almost 3! Why was he having touble with his candles? That last picture of landon is cute! Hope you guys have a fun time in washington and a safe drive! We will probably be coming up north in a few weeks to see my aunts babe so I want to come and play! I'll let you know.