Wednesday, August 26, 2009

SOLD!

After months of the Jeep sitting in the drive way, we decided it was time to get rid of it. The transmission is shot and completely needs to be replaced. Who would spend over 2 grand to fix something like that on an older car? Certainly not us but someone shopping on KSL does apparently! I guess if you are mechanic and know what you are doing and can do it for cheap, this was a good deal. We were going to donate it if no one wanted to buy it but were lucky enough to get something out of it. We're planning on using the money on another vehicle, I'm praying. The Jeep is actually in great shape and I am a little sad to see it go. Hopefully, hopefully, HOPEFULLY this means we will be getting a new car in the near future. As of right now, we are car less. Thank goodness my parents are letting Chris drive their truck to work. I don't know what we would do without their help. We only had the Jeep for a little over a year and got to drive it for about half of that so it's kind of a bummer. It's also a bummer that I can't take the kids ANYWHERE because the only car we have is a two seater truck. I have to ask to use peoples cars or have my mommy drive me around if I want to go anywhere-thanks Mom! Haha. If anyone knows about any good car deals, let us know. We DESPERATELY need a family vehicle.

3 comments:

Joe and Mandy Johnson said...

Yay you sold it! Now go get a mini van! no jk! Well Joe tells me that is what we are getting next haha.

Alisha and Braeden said...

Woohoo! Thats great you sold it and got some money out of it. I am still going to talk to braeden's aunt and I just thought my aunt megan's husband sells cars on the side and I'll let him know if he finds a good deal on a family car to let me know.

Cody and Brittany (probably Brittany) said...

GET A NEW CAR NOW!!! You need a car so we can hang out without me having to drive all the way to Kaysville!!!