Friday, August 28, 2009

When Grandma Is Away...

Grandma is out of town for 3 weeks visiting my pops. While she is away, we get to do some fun things...like sleep in her king size bed! And then we get to do some not so fun things....like have the sprinklers not shut off. They ran for so long yesterday morning that the water from the sprinker filled up the window well downstairs. So I got to spend 2+ hours cleaning up the mess. Not cool! Luckily I had our neighbor, Lisa, and my aunt to come to the rescue. We used two shop vacs and were able to get all of the water out of the window well. It was a crazy day! Good thing there is a yummy chinese food place just down the road after we were done ;)

2 comments:

Cody and Brittany (probably Brittany) said...

That stinks! Cleaning up a flooded basement is the WORST. I know from experience, unfortunately (Luckily only Emily's stuff got wet!! Just kidding)

The Tanners said...

Hey there, I feel so bad we could not make it. Landon looks like he had a blast. Happy late Birthday Landon, we love ya!