Saturday, August 8, 2009

*Our Little All Star*

I can't believe that Carter will be 7 weeks on Monday. Where does the time go? I want him to be little forever! I don't notice the changes in his face until I look at his newborn pictures. He is definately starting to fill out. It will be interesting to find out how much he weighs at the end of this month. I know it won't last but he's got the prettiest blue eyes. He's also got blone eyebrows which makes me think he's going to be lighter than Landon-maybe we'll have a little blondie boy! I was SUPER blonde when I was little so that would be fun. We are still waiting for those smiles but I think he is getting close. He is such a sweetie and we can't get enough of him!


2 comments:

Joe and Mandy Johnson said...

He looks just like his daddy! I can't believe he is already 7 weeks! time flies!

Alisha and Braeden said...

He is just so stinkin cute! I want to come a play again!