Saturday, July 25, 2009

+Play Date+

My friend Jamie had her little baby girl, Marlee, 3 days after I had Carter and I was able to take the boys over for a visit a week or so ago. It was really nice to just sit and talk with her. I am so glad that I met her while working at Bountiful-she has been a good friend to me and I love hanging out with her and her cute girls! Carter was being a little fussy but as soon as we laid him next to Marlee for a picture, he was totally content. How fun it was to see our babies next to eachother and what a difference a couple pounds can make. Marlee is so tiny! I can't believe that we carried these little ones in our bellies for 9 months and talked about them now they are here.
Landon really likes to go over and play with Mya, her now two year old, and all of her fun toys. Works out nice :) Thanks for the play date Jamie. We can't wait to come play again!

1 comment:

Joe and Mandy Johnson said...

It's so fun to have friends around to play with! Landon and Carter are so cute!