Monday, July 27, 2009

:::24th Of July:::

(I'm not really sure why my pictures are posting upside down...I will have to fix them later.) To celebrate the 24th of July, we went to Bountiful and watched fireworks on the 23rd and then on the 24th we went out to my uncle Craig's house in West Jordan for some more fun! Landon was RIDICULOUS at the fireworks show. I thought he would like these fireworks rather than the ones that we did on the 4th because these ones are far away in the sky. Nope...he still FREAKED out. I was covering Carter's ears and Landon was hiding under his blanket, crying almost through the whole thing. I really hope he grows out of this by next year. Anyway, we had a blast at my Uncle's. Landon got to go swimming in their new pool, Chris played some basketball, are yummy food, and then did our own little fireworks show. Landon, Carter, and Chris stayed inside...The best part of the night was when aunt Brittany told Landon to hit uncle Travis on the head with his sword. Now I'm not one for hitting but that was pretty stinking funny. I'm not really sure why...maybe Travis deserves to be hit once in a while. We laughed and laughed-it was great.Great Grandma Mayne keeping Carter safe from the wind

I'm really glad that we get to live in Utah where we get to celebrate with fireworks, BBQ's, and family twice in one month. We had a really good time!

2 comments:

Joe and Mandy Johnson said...

FUN! I wish Washington celebrated Pioneer day!

{Rollins Family} said...

i love how blog happy you have become...it doesn't make me look as crazy!! :)

I love all the pictures!