Monday, July 20, 2009

Happy Sunday!

Yesterday was the first time I had gone to church in quite a while! Carter was born on a Monday and then I waited a few weeks to take him so it feels like forever since I had been there. Carter did really well...he slept the WHOLE entire time! Landon on the other hand has had problems lately with going to nursery. Ever since I had to leave him all day long when I was working and going to appointments for the pregnancy, he's been really attached. Hopefully we can get him back into loving nursery (and then primary!) because taking him to Relief Society is not very much fun for him...or me! Haha. Good thing I have my mom helping me at church...otherwise, it would be hard! Our ward starts at8:30 so naturally, I'm usually a little bit late but did manage to get a quick picture before. Landon had just woken up, can you tell?I am so in love with these two little boys. They are such sweet, cuddly little things!

3 comments:

Joe and Mandy Johnson said...

You look so good! I'm glad you got out of the house and went to church. I was just talking to Joe about me finally coming to see you!

Alisha and Braeden said...

You have such cute boys! I want to come and barrow them for a few days... is that okay? Your hair does look good! I don't know what you were saying about it being bla!

{Rollins Family} said...

you look great, did you really just have a baby!?!