Saturday, July 18, 2009

A Visit From The Cooks!

The Cook's came to visit us from St. George for a couple of hours today and we were SO glad! I have known Alisha since we were in little girls and have always remained close to her-even when we are miles or states apart. Her husband, Braeden, I met the night we proposed to Lesha almost three years ago. The best part about us being friends is that we all get along great and they are super good to our kids. I am really lucky to have them as friends, seriously! It was sad to say goodbye but we made plans to see eachother again soon.
Alisha holding Carter in his new oulfit they brought him!

I love that Breaden loves to play with Landon and hold Carter. Just look at him holding baby Carter's hand-HOW STINKING CUTE!
Thanks for coming to see us-we can't wait to see you both again!

1 comment:

Alisha and Braeden said...

I am so glad we got to come and see you guys! I wish we could have stayed longer. It was too short of a trip and I didn't want to leave your house! Hope to see you guys soon!