Friday, July 10, 2009

Carter James-18 Days Old

Earlier this afternoon, my mom handed me a coupon for Target's picture studio so I decided to take Carter in to get a naked baby shot. I had this vision of him on his belly, sleeping, in black and white. I thought it would look really cute framed above his bed. The coupon was for one free 8 by 10 and then any additional sheets would be 3.99. I figured I could get two cute poses and walk out paying 4 bucks. Well, I was a little off but not by too much. Luckily, my sister was with me and helped me out. Shopping with two kids can be so crazy! I don't think I've had to go anywhere with the two kids yet. We had to wait a few minutes so we decided to walk around. My sister asked what oulfit I brought to have his pictures done in and I panicked. I was only thinking of the naked baby pose and the onesie he was wearing would not of worked! We headed to the baby department and I found cute striped shirt that I figured would do. Carter ended up being hungry through the whole session and kept trying to eat his hands but I think we got some good ones. The best part is that I walked out paying only 17 bucks and got a 10 by 13 pose (the special delivery one that will go above his crib), an 8 by 10, and 2 5 by 7's-not bad! Here are some of my favorite shots. I am trying to soak up every minute of Carter being a newborn. I never took Landon in to get pictures done when he was this small and I regret it now. You forget things after it's been so long. I love that these pictures show every feature perfectly in Carter's sweet face, hands, and feet.

5 comments:

Joe and Mandy Johnson said...

Those are so sweet! He looks just like chris to me! I want to hold him so bad! Great deal with the pics! I need to get Brady's pics done!

{Rollins Family} said...

so cute, i love bewborm photos!

Angie Adam said...

These pictures are so sweet Brooke =) He's adorable.

Alisha and Braeden said...

Those are so cute! He looks just like landon did when he was a babe.

Casey said...

Beautiful pictures! I love the first two best.