Friday, July 10, 2009

+New Furniture+

Since I was very first pregnant, my neighbors offered to give us their whole nursery set for the baby. I felt bad because her youngest is only like, 18 months and could still be sleeping in a crib but they kept inisisting that we take it. They ordered a twin bed for their son and hurried to have it ready by the time the baby came. It's kind of funny because the people that lived in my parents house before my parents gave the set to our neighbors. It's like they are giving back to the house! A few days ago, it was brought to us and it is beautiful! I love love love it! We were told it was pretty hard to set up and takes quite some time so Chris figured he could get it done by the weekend. I'm not the kind of person that likes waiting for these type of things, especially when it's sitting there waiting to be set up. SO I surprised Chris, and myself, and had the crib all set up by the time he got home from work the next day. I just couldn't wait to put Carter in his new bed and watch him sleep. Okay, I admit, I put him in when he was KIND of sleeping but I had to take the pictures. I still have some accessories to hang and I want to decorate his changing table cute but how cute is the bee bedding?! We are so grateful to our friends. We would of never been able to afford furniture like this right now. Thanks Clarke family!
Before and After. Yes, I did this part by myself too. That sucker is HEAVY

No comments: