Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Then & Now


May 2007 and today, July 2009

My how much my Landon has changed! When he was a baby, we received a froggy hooded towel from my mom. I loved that thing! The picture was Landon as a baby is one of my absolute favorites. Well, after many washings, that towel started to fall apart, as you can see, and fade. I threw it away and didn't think I'd find one again. I went to the grocery store with my sister one day and there they were-on clearance too! I figured Landon was too big for one now but that Carter could use it. Landon insisted on getting a monkey towel (for himself) when I held up the two for Landon to choose one for his little brother. I couldn't decide so I ended up getting both. For old times sake, I put it on Landon after his bath the other night and it was SO flipping funny! The towel was scrunching down his eyes and we just kept cracking up laughing. I love my little froggy boy!


2 comments:

Danielle said...

Oh my goodness I love the comparison photos! I cant believe how big Landon is now!! And still just as cute as ever :)

{Rollins Family} said...

i love the then and now, and he is never too old for a froggy towel, i think the hooded towles are stinkin' adorable!