Tuesday, July 28, 2009

5 weeks old!

Our baby turned five weeks old yesterday
Carter has been a relatively easy baby to take care of. I love staying home and being with my two little boys. Landon has been a big help and is quick to get me anything I need for Landon. Carter is such a snuggly little thing-I love that! Carter is still not sleeping through the night but I am hanging in there 'cause I know that he will someday soon! He teased me twice and slept from about 10pm-7:30am and then about midnight to 7am the next night only tor return to getting up to eat every few hours to eat the following night. Even though it's sometimes hard to get things done around the house being Carter needs something, I try to just soak it up because I know that one day he isn't going to want to be held and loved ALL day long. He is going to be Landon's age before I know it! I LOVE having his little baby in our family and am so glad that he chose us. I can't imagine one day without my two sons.

Here is Carter at 4 weeks of age enjoying the play mat passed down from his big brother.


1 comment:

Alisha and Braeden said...

That picture of Landon kissing Carter's head is too cute!