Wednesday, July 29, 2009

[Fresh Air]

I feel like I have been cooped up in the house ever since I delivered Carter. I want to go swimming so bad but I have to wait until the doctor gives me the go-ahead at my 6 week check up. If I can't be in the water, I can't stand being in the heat for more than 5 minutes. It's way too stinking hot for me! My mom is constantly taking Landon to Cherry Hill, a water park, and swimming outside. When they were outside today, I decided to join them instead of sitting on my butt watching Dr. Phil in the air conditioned house. I took Carter with me and we sat in the shade. There was a little bit of a breeze so it wasn't bad at all sitting out there. I had a good time watching Landon splash around in his little pool. I don't know where he learned it but he kept plugging his house, jumping, and letting go of his nose just as he hit the water. He was cracking us up so I had to get it on video, which I will add later. After Landon decided he was done playing, he ran over, soaking wet, and insisted on "sleeping" like Carter on the blanket I had out. Carter fell asleep after sitting for a few minutes. He must of want to be in the fresh air as much as me!





No comments: