Monday, June 29, 2009

-One Week Old-

Has is really been a week since little Carter joined our family?! Time is just flying by. We are having so much fun with him here. He is the most sweetest and cuddlist baby ever. I can't complain-he is such a good baby! Everyone told me that my second baby would be a holy terror because Landon was so good but Carter is the exact opposite of that. I think he is even better than Landon was and that's saying a lot! We just love our Carter James.

Today we decided to go swimming @ my sister's pool with big brother Landon, Joan, my mom, aunt Melissa, and cousin Skyler. Okay, so of course I didn't put Carter in the pool (as well as myself) but I just had to put on his cute swimming oulfit that my friend Mandy gave me. It was a little big but he was such a little stud in it! Thanks Mandy! While everyone else enjoyed the pool, my sister and I dropped off her car to have the oil changed and then Carter went to his first two stores ever-Seagull Book and Roberts. HAHA! Sorry little guy, you are probably going to be seeing lots of places like that from now on. He slept the whole time and was a complete angel!

Landon told me he wanted to take a picture on the floor with Carter. I set the baby down and told him to go lay next to him but he refused and wanted his picture taken like this. What a funny boy!

2 comments:

Joe and Mandy Johnson said...

he looks so cute! I can't believe he is already a week old! Time is going to fly by fast!

Amy Wheelwright said...

He looks so much like Landon! What cute boys you two have.