Sunday, July 5, 2009

Out -N- About

Carter has had quite the bit of outings in the past few days! Chris and I agreed that we wouldn't take him out until he was at least two weeks or so but after what feels like forever sitting in the house, I had to! We went to Park City to do a little shopping on Monday with Brittany and Joan. He slept the whole time. On Thursday afternoon, Joan and I took Landon and Carter to meet daddy at work for lunch. Carter slept through that too! Landon thought that was just too neat and didn't want to leave. Now whenever he asks where Dad is and I say work he says "I wanna go to work too!" It's really cute. Carter also went out to eat (well, he came along) for the first time the other day too. We didn't go anywhere fancy, just Dillan's Drive In but it was nice to get out. Oh and Carter didn't make a peep through dinner either. He sleeps SO much.Anyway, I forgot what it feels like to be hiding in your house for a few days. That's enough to drive anyone crazy
.
At the Park City oulet stores.

No comments: