Saturday, May 30, 2009

Wheeler Machinery

My uncle Doug works for Wheeler and they had a demo day yesterday. As soon as he found out that kids could "try" out the equipment, he wanted to take Landon. It was just the boys-my Grandpa, cousin Skyler, and Doug. So obviously I didn't go (I got a good nap!) but here are some pictures that my Grandpa took. You can tell Landon is so excited in some of the photos because his legs are sticking straight out. Anyone who knows Landon really well knows how he shakes and gets so stiff when he is super happy about something. It's hilarious! I think they all had a really good time. I think it was really neat that Doug's work put something on like this to promote equipment but also to get the workers kiddos involved. They even gave each person that came a goody bag full of fun things. Thanks for thinking of our little Landon, Uncle Doug!




3 comments:

Casey said...

That looks like little boy heaven!

Joe and Mandy Johnson said...

I bet Landon loved that!

Cody and Brittany (probably Brittany) said...

Post those pics from Saturday when we were sewing!!! I know you're not too busy. Haha