Thursday, May 28, 2009

Dr. Appointment ::36 weeks::

As of today I am 35 weeks and 6 days pregnant- 36 weeks tomorrow! I went to the doctors and everything checked out just fine. Blood pressure and everything is under control so that's a good sign. I am meauring at 33cm but the doctor said it could be because the baby has dropped. He also said that the baby feels like he is no longer breech, yay! I went in thinking that I would schedule an appointment with my regular OBGYN, Dr. Taylor, but I was imformed that she will be gone until after my due date. Great...So now I guess we can count on Dr. Powers delivering our baby instead. That's okay with me! It's possible that Dr. Taylor could make it but I'm not worried about it if she doesn't.At least I have seen him a few times and have gotten used to having a male doctor. I was really nervous about that at first but now I don't really care. As long as our baby is safely delivered then it doesn't matter who did it, right? Anyway, I am now going weekly until the baby comes. I can't believe I only have 4 weeks left! This pregnancy has gone by insanely fast. Ready or not, here he comes!!!

I found these pictures online of Dr. Taylor and Dr. Powers. I thought it would be kind of fun to look back one day to remember what they looked like.


I've recently noticed that if I lean backwards a little bit you can TOTALLY make out the babies bottom! It's so cute and kind of freaky!

4 comments:

{Rollins Family} said...

i know i am suyper weird but i coul dnever have a women dr...i love having a male, it'll be fine.

is is YOUNG...WOW!

GOOD LUCK, this is about the time #2 got REALLY hard and REALLY long for me, good luck!

{Rollins Family} said...

ps...you look so cute, i love your hair like that girl!

Alisha and Braeden said...

I can't believe he could come any time from now until the end of the month! That is so exciting! I can't believe he is coming already! School gets out in 3 weeks and then when you have your baby I can come up and visit!

Angie Adam said...

Brooke I love that little baby bum sticking out!!!!