Thursday, May 28, 2009

:::Boutique:::


My mom volunteers at her friends boutique in Layton maybe once or twice a week. The store recently moved one shop over and needed a paint job. My brother has been up there painting over the last few days. So last night, Landon and I decided to go drop in. Landon really likes going to the store with Grandma (while Chris and I are working) and playing with all of their neat toys. I like going to get some fun craft ideas. There were too many fun things I got ideas for last night. For example, nursing covers (For only $15! I'm probably going to end up buying one because you can't usually buy cute materal and supplies for that much!), blessing oulfits (no, I wouldn't make this one), birp cloths, tutu's for my neices birthdays, carseat covers, headbands, and so much more. My sister and I are going to have a crafty day today so I will post what I make, mostly stuff for the baby, after they are all finished. I took a dozen pictures last night of things at the store but I want to show off the things that I make. I just had to post this picture of Landon because he is oh so cute!

No comments: