Monday, May 18, 2009

Arizona Trip ::Day 4::

::Day 4-More Swimming and Car Fixin::
Chris went to go work on finding out what was wrong with the car in the morning. My mother in law took him along with Kelli, Erin, and two of the kids. Kelli needed to pack up her apartment into the moving truck. I was at the hotel with Merissa, Carlos, and Landon so I decided to take them to the pool since I knew it would be a while. They had a blast in the kiddy pool that was only a foot and a half. Landon was unsure of it at first but eventrually started splashing around without being carried by mom. Chris called to tell me that the radiator had blown and we needed to buy a new one. A random stranger offered to put in the part for 45 bucks. Chris felt pretty good about the guy and so they met back up after he was done working. If it wasn't for the guy that helped us out, I don't know what we would of done! When Chris got home, we pretty much just relaxed the rest of the night. The heat really wore us out!

No comments: