Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Appointment @ 30 weeks


I am 30 weeks and 6 days pregnant and went to another appointment today. It feels like I was just there! Maybe that's because I am going every 2 weeks now and then after a certain point, I will go every week until the baby comes. Everything looked pretty good and the appointment was pretty uneventful. The only thing that was of concern was traces of protein in my urine. I have to go in next week to have that checked just to be on the safe side. Some fun news for me is that I weigh 4 pounds less than I did at my last appointment. I think it has a lot to do with the fact that I was sick but I don't care, I'll take it! Kind of ironic that I feel bigger now than I did a few weeks ago. Doctor said it's nothing to be concerned about and said something about gaining only 5 more pounds with this pregnancy-that's wishful thinking but I'm hoping that's what'll happen! I am only 9 pounds heavier now than I was at my first appointment. I gained SO much more weight with Landon so I was pretty excited to see the scale today. Speaking of weight, I was told that the baby weighed 3 pounds 3 ounces at my last ultrasound! I think that sounds on the big side but the doctor assured me that he was in the 50% tile for weight. I want to try for a natural delivery so the smaller, the better. I don't want a scrawny little baby but less than 9 pounds would be nice! Everything else with the ultrasound came back normal so that was comforting to me. Only 9 more weeks until baby time!!!!

2 comments:

Alisha and Braeden said...

Thats coming up here pretty soon! I am so excited for you! I can't wait to come and meet him when he comes!

{Rollins Family} said...

9 lbs??!?! who are you and tell me your secret!! you look GREAT by the way!