Monday, March 9, 2009

"My Auntie Loves Me"

That is the saying I keep seeing on sleepers and want to buy SO bad because...




I AM GOING TO BE AN AUNT! Okay, well, I have 11 neices and nephews on Chris' side but this is my first blood neice or nephew! Brittany and Cody are finally blessed with a pregnancy. They have been trying for quite some time so everyone is just estatic! I went over one night to Brittany and Cody's in January just to hang out. While I was there, out of no where, my sister said casually, "Want to see something fun?" She then pulled out her digita camera. I figured it was a craft project or something she saw at a store that she wanted to do. As soon as I saw the picture, I was immediately confused. There on the screen was a pregnancy test! For some reason, I didn't get it. I looked up and said "What? YOU? WAIT, you're pregnant?!" She then smiled from ear to ear and said 'YEAH! What the heck!' She had no idea. She had actually been very sleepy and had to go potty a lot so her husband ACTUALLY thought she had diabetes. HAHA! Anyway, she is about 11 weeks along and due at the end of September. Our babies will be about 3 months apart and I'm pretty sure they are going to be best friends. Congratulations Cody and Brittany!

2 comments:

Cody and Brittany (probably Brittany) said...

Our babes will be friends.

Angie Adam said...

Ah!!!! That is so exciting! How did I miss this post!??!?? Thats so exciting! Congratulations to Brittany and Cody!