Friday, March 6, 2009

A BIG Boy

My little boy turned two and a HALF yesterday. It feels like we have had him in our lifes forever but then I think about it and my baby shouldn't be that old already! He is learning so much everday and is lots and lots of fun to be around. In just the last six months, his vocabulary has grown more than I could imagine. Being able to verbally communicate with him has been really exciting. Sometimes he may not know how to say something but if you ask him to do something, he can usually understand you and does it! Landon's favorite things right now are the Utah Utes, football, Superman, Batman, cars, any board game, dinosaurs, and wrestling. Such a boy :] I weighed Landon this morning and he is 28 pounds. I'm not sure how tall he is but it will be interesting to find out. I think he's going to have his daddys body type and that makes me very happy! I was a little worried when he was born and weighed a whooping 9 pounds! Anyway, I really CANNOT believe he will be 3 years old in 6 months. Am I really going to have a three year old and a newborn by the end of this summer?! As crazy as it's probably going to be, I can't wait. I'm sure this baby will bring just as much joy as our Landon bug has to us. We are just so in love with this little boy!

No comments: