Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Baby Names

Chris and I are having a hard time coming up with baby names. Every single name I mention that I happen to like, he doesn't. However, we do like the idea of having the babies middle name be part of Chris'. Chris' full name is Christopher James Brown. I want us both to come up with a small list to choose from but so far, we have two names we both are happy with and are considering. And they are...


Carter James

OR

Nathaniel Christopher

When I was pregnant with Landon, Chris insisted on the name Nathaniel Christopher. He told me he had wanted a son with this name for years. I didn't like it very much then but I guess it's kind of grown on me. After Landon was born, we thought Hunter James was the cutest name and agreed to name our second born that if it was a boy. A lot of our family doesn't like this name and has since talked Chris out of it. I think it had a lot to do with Chris' mother-she absolutely does not like the name Hunter and my husband loves that woman! Anyway, I thought he had totally given up on that name until one night he said, "If we have a third son, maybe we can name him Hunter." with a grin on his face. So who knows, maybe that is still an option. If anyone out there in blog land has any input on the above names or any suggestions for other ones, feel free to leave them as a comment-We would love to hear them! I want our little guy to have a name before I give birth in four short months so get thinkin people!

4 comments:

Kari said...

I vote for NATHANIEL!!! It means "God's gift" and I know somebody whose put a real cute face to that name before....

;)

Cody and Brittany (probably Brittany) said...

I like the name Nathaniel or Nathan. It's a classic name that isn't trendy and won't go out of style

Angie Adam said...

I like Carter James =)

Alisha and Braeden said...

You should pick Carter James... thats such a cute name. I like the name Hunter too but I guess that is not a choice here. Maybe next time :)