Wednesday, March 11, 2009

BROTHERS

I am way too excited about this to not blog! A few weeks ago, I needed to get out of the house and slipped out to Kohl's. They were having a sale and I couldn't help but browse through the baby department. I came across the "Little Brother" onesie and HAD to get it! I had been wanting to buy a little brother onesie from a children's store called Gymboree but for one, it wasn't all that cute, and two, the price wasn't either! Anyway, I thought my grandma could come up with something cute that says "Big Brother" for Landon to wear that matched it. Then, last Saturday, my sister and I decided to go baby shopping. We agreed to take a look at BabiesRUs and on the way, Carter's. While we were inside, I saw a shirt that said "Big Sister." I figured that if they had a sister one, they would for sure have one for a brother! I went back over to the boys section and I couldn't find one anywhere. I asked a sales associate if they had any and she walked over to the table of shirts I had just looked over. I stood disappointed but told her I needed either a 2T or 3T when she asked. Undernealth the pile was ONE shirt left in 3T. I was so happy! That too, was on sale. Anyway, it looks really cute on Landon and I can't wait for him to hold his brother in the matching onesie. Sometimes I don't know if Landon quite gets what is going on and then other times, I totally think he does! Every once and a while, he'll kiss my belly (without us even saying anything) and say 'hi' or 'night night' to the baby. It nearly brings me to tears. I am so glad that he will have a brother to grow up with.

3 comments:

{Rollins Family} said...

oh my gosh...so freaking cute, sorry to say but i'm going to get one for Colter, thats by far the cutest one that i've seen :)
*you girls and your deals, you really need to call me next time you go shopping!!!!!!

{Rollins Family} said...

but wait, did you find it at Babies R' Us or Cartes??

Brooke said...

Carters! It was on sale for 6 bucks...regular price is 12. You should get the little sister one too-that one is just are cute!