Thursday, February 26, 2009

Dr Appointment {22 weeks}

I was scheduled to have my appointment for next Tuesday but due to some unusual swelling in a very unusual place making it painful to walk, I went in early. My OB wanted to get me in to make sure everything was ok and turns out it is. The protein in my urine was a little high so she thought I might have a bladder infection even though I don't have any symptoms but other than that...all is good! I am measuring 20cm instead of 22cm which kind of shocked me because I don't feel smaller than I should be. I have also gained more weight than I would of liked since my last appointment not even a month ago. I guess it's alright since that's all I've gained! Anyway, I go back in 2 weeks to make sure everything is still going alright. 2 weeks after that, I go in to have the glucose testing done. I can't believe that I will be 6 months pregnant in 2 weeks. This pregnancy is flying by and that makes me really excited because I can't wait to hold my little man!


Here is a picture of me from New Years Day that I never got to posting. I guess I was about 4 months along or so. I thought it would be fun to compare the two but I'm not sure if there is that much of a difference.
After my appointment, we ended over to my grandma's house in Salt Lake. My mom then took a picture of me since we were too rushed in the morning to. Landon had to get his picture taken just like mommy!

5 comments:

Angie Adam said...

You are such a cute pregnant lady Brooke! And I really really want to see you this week, so lets make it happen!!

The Tanners said...

Brook I am so glad things are ok! It is so funny I always check your blog one because I like to stock you and two because since your due on the exact same day as me I know you are so good at keeping track to the exact day how far along you are so I have to look at it often to see just how far along I am. I am horrible I know. With Mya I kept track of it down to the day. Idon't know what it is with this one, I think for me keeping track of it so closey made it go by so slow. So with this one I don't,but when people ask, which is all the time how far along I am I almost never really know. Sad, I am pathetic. So thanks again for keeping such good tabs so i now just how far along I am. So happy that in two weeks we are 6 months! Love ya girl. Your little man ready for a play date yet?

{Rollins Family} said...

get the fuit punch drink....wasy better then the otehr flavors!! :)
you look darling

Joe and Mandy Johnson said...

you are so cute! I can't wait to see your baby bump next month!

Joe and Mandy Johnson said...

TELL YOUR SIS TO ADD ME! I'm going to yell at her when I see her!