Tuesday, February 10, 2009

What A BOY.


Landon is such a funny kid. He HATES to get his hands dirty but somehow almost ALWAYS has a messy face. I clean it and the next thing you know, I need to clean it again. Well, we went over to my sisters tonight to use her Crikit. My sister gave Landon a peice of candy and turned on a movie in the other room. I went in to check on him and he had the chalky candy ALL over his face. It's like he doesn't have a clue. He was just smiling and as happy as can be. I don't know why but I just had to take a picture. He also is very into wrestling with daddy or Pa-Pa (or anyone else who will play!) and so that why he has bruises all over his poor little face. It's not like anyone is rough with him but things happen. As soon as we got home, he took a nice warm bath and we got ready for bed. So okay, I lied-he almost ALWAYS has a messy face...when he is awake ;)

No comments: