Tuesday, February 10, 2009

If Peeing Your Pants Is Cool...

consider me Myles Davis. Don't worry that I am only 20 weeks along and I am already peeing my pants. I didn't start having these problems with my last pregnancy until I was almost due so I was totally shocked when I coughed at work a few weeks back. I have such a weak bladder. It SUCKS! I don't like, totally pee buckets but come on. I was afraid to tell Chris about it because when he figured it out last time, he did everything he could to make me laugh and totally PEE myself. One time, I had an accident on the way home with Chris from getting a bite to eat. He did something ridiculous and I started laughing hysterically. I was wearing my favorite pair of cargo pink pants...It was the first time this had happened. Chris didn't believe me that I really did pee and so when I got out of the car, and my pants were soaked, all he could do was laugh his head off. He even SHOWED ONE OF MY FRIENDS MY PANTS WHEN SHE CAME OVER A LITTLE BIT LATER THAT NIGHT! WHO DOES THAT?! Anyway, I was going down to say goodnight to Chris tonight (he goes to bed early now!) and he had a soda in his hand. I asked if I could just have a sip and he handed it to me. For some reason, I just started laughing at him and had to stop drinking for a second. Then he was just looking at me funny and I spit soda EVERYWHERE. It got all over the wall, on Landon's bath towel that I had not even used yet, and his work pants. Because he was making such a fuss over his pants and making fun of me, I started laughing and yep, it happened right there on the floor. I kept saying "STOP! I'm peeing!" and he would just look at me and couldn't stop. I am only half way to having a baby...this is going to be a problem. I don't want to have to wear depends or something. So I guess what I am saying is, if you are pregnant or are planning to be, you have a lot of fun up ahead. HAHAHA!

4 comments:

{Rollins Family} said...

oh boy~ don't even get me started on weak bladders, i have had over 10 surgerys on mine proabaly because mine was inside or soemthing when i was little and didn't work right, luckily i can keep it pretty under control whole pregnant though.
when i was pregnant with Colter eric was trying to make me pee my pants by tickling me while i was sitting on him..i tried more than once to warn me..he of course didn't believe me so i peed ON HIM!!! ha ha ha, serves him right!!

Alisha and Braeden said...

ha ha thats to funny! I think you have always had bladder problems. I remember growing up all those times hahaha but I totally have the same problem so I guess when I have a baby I will be worse and that will not be good.

Joe and Mandy Johnson said...

haha thats funny!

The Tanners said...

Brooke, I am so glad there is other people out there like me. You do have one up on me I don't full on pee my pants. But ever since I had Mya I have the weakest bladder. If I sneeze, cough, jump on a tramp, laugh pee comes flowing out. I asked my sisters who all had kids if this happened to them. They all looked at me like I was insane. I thought oh no I am the only one after having a child who has lost bladder control. So glad there are others out there. I feel so bad for you though, it sucks. Todd gets so embarrassed by me. IF we are in the grocery store and I have to sneeze I will cross my legs real tight. He is like why do you do that it is so obvious. I tell him you haven't seen obvious TOdd, if you want I can just pee and soak my pants and that is obvious. At least crossing my legs helps. I'm a dork! I miss you though in class. We need to set up a day and do some shopping for our little ones on the way. I still need a few things!