Tuesday, February 3, 2009

We're So Glad When Daddy Comes Home...


glad as we can be! Chris started his new position today at Harmon's and we are really excited about it. For one, it pays more and two, he's home by 1:30 in the afternoon! His previous shifts were 4-12am and he would get home after we were already in bed. On the days that I work, I didn't even get to see him at all. I think Landon was surprised to see Daddy home so early. This shift is going to be great when I have two kiddos to take care of. He'll leave when we are sleeping and be home just after lunch. Yay! I'm so proud of you Chris!

One of the advantages of working at a grocery store is if we need something, Chris can just pick it up once his shift is over. Chris is always bringing home treats and Landon LOVES that.

3 comments:

Alisha and Braeden said...

Thats awesome he got a new position! That will be better for all of you. I'm glad for you guys that he finally has a good work schedule so he can spend more time with you!

{Rollins Family} said...

that sounds like a FABULOUS shift, i'm kind of jealous, that will seem like you are only apart for like 3 hrs a day!!!
and...CONGRATS on a little boy, you sure make cute ones so thats an EXTRA bonus**

P.s i got that sweater at Old Navy, i get most of my stuff there...there and Target, some at JC Penny. i have a 20% off thing to Pennys you can use if you want, just email me and i'll forward it to you. Also, i never sold that giftcard if you changed your mind on anything there...

Joe and Mandy Johnson said...

your husband is hot.ask him if he wants another baby with me. oh snap!